Only the echoes of my mind

Random thoughts on this my so called life.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Secrets

Weighing me down, pulling me down.
Suffercating, blackness and despair.
Helpleness

Pushing up, the bubble bursts.
Setting me free, cleansing breath.
Hope

The facade crumbles, I am weak.
A new begining, I am stronger.
Hope

The cycle begins again

Weighing me down, pulling me down.
Suffercating, blackness and despair.
Helpleness

Pushing up, the bubble bursts.
Setting me free, cleansing breath.
Hope

The facade stands, I am strong.
My old life ends, I am weak.
Hope

The cycle ends.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger Shawn T Lippert said…

    Thank you for the informative blog
    Here Is some additional Poetry resources for most Poetry defenitions, types, and tutorials
    Poetry

     

Post a Comment

<< Home